Welcome To Real Estate Specialists & Pro Training Source
Thank you for choosing Real Estate Specialists & Pro Training Source. Real estate consulting, sales, training and education have been Jim Coleman’s life since 1975. A national Top Producer, Jim has been a sales agent, sales manager, sales trainer, associate broker, principal broker and owner of his own firm. His high sales achievement is recognized by being recipient twice of Lifetime Membership in the Million Dollar Club from two Boards of REALTORS®. He is Associate Broker and partner/owner of ERA Brokers Consolidated in St. George, Utah, a National ERA top 25 office, serving Southern Utah and Southern Nevada.
Jim is President and owner of Real Estate Specialists, a Utah based Training, Education and Consulting Business. He is a strong advocate of excellence with high performance. He is currently a provider of NAR’s REBAC courses for the ABR as well as several other high demand designations and elective courses.
Specialty programs Jim provides include: “Be a Money-Making e-Marketing Master Using the Power of TOP PRODUCER®,” “Business Model Training – Systems and Tools to Empower Agents for Profitability and meeting the Demands of the New Generation e-Consumer,” and “Using Executive Associates and Personal Assistants for Maximizing Your Personal Profit Center.” Jim is a provider of several state approved Continuing Education courses dealing with such critical current issues as “Agency,” “Ethics,” “Risk Management,” “How to Keep a Buyer,” and “Managing Your High Tech Brokerage.”
Jim has been recognized for his excellence in real estate education by being awarded the rare and prestigious “Distinguished Real Estate Instructor” (DREI) designation by the National Real Estate Educators Association. He was 1997 Utah Chapter President of the Real Estate Educators Association. He was recognized as the Utah 1998 CRS Agent of the Year.
Typical Comments About Work with Jim Coleman
- “Mr. Coleman is a well-qualified instructor with knowlegde not only from an educational standpoint, but from practical experience. He has the rare ability to communicate the knowledge to students and implant that knowledge in our minds.” Mary Fullmer
- “Although we came with a negative attitude, this man really turned us around. He is fabulous.” Marilyn Mancino
- “He can sure teach and have one absorb–without feeling pushed!” Edna Shane
- “Presents himself well verbally and physically, doesn’t let any questions throw him and never displays an annoyed expression. Answers all questions; does not feel any are silly or dumb.” Rose Marie Seezon
- “The Godfather of REALTY WORLD! Extremely informative and very well organized.” Clay Deeds
- “Made his point, NEVER put anyone down and is a very sincere person.” Sarah Troia
- “His enthusiasm gives you the desire to become, not just want to become, a professional.” Norma Cozart
- “I would rate Jim Coleman as one of the top instructors I have had in my life. He has taken different personalities and brought a class through 90 hours of hard work with the best attitude I have ever seen in a group. Thanks!” ElRoy Mason
- “Excellent! Good listener and has complete control at all times.” Grace Esser
- “I liked working with a gentleman that made me feel at ease, but yet made me feel that I really want to get across to the public what I learned in class…” Mary Zachary
- “A-1 (Excellent). Knows material and knows how to present it. Gets people involved.” Norman Hrwedel
- “Jim Coleman has done a fantastic job; those who don’t get it, don’t want to work! He even inspired the lazy ones.” Gary Hitsman
Invest in a training program with Jim Coleman. “Opportunity has never been greater in this land where dreams come true. Now is the time to learn who you are, stretch to your full capacity, and be what you want to be.”
- By the course
- By the day
- By the hour